Help and FAQ
Where do you deliver online orders?
Online orders are delivered to your home or office via our nationwide network. Unfortunately, we cannot deliver one order to multiple delivery addresses. In this instance, you must order items separately and assign the different delivery addresses to each. All deliveries must be signed for when you receive them. Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes. If you are unable to track delivery of your items in person, or if you haven't received them within a reasonable period, Contact Us for further assistance.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery costs for your purchase are calculated and displayed in the shopping cart. The standard delivery fee is calculated by the size and weight of the items, plus the delivery location. Same day and scheduled delivery fees vary by your selected delivery date and time. Delivery costs are also automatically calculated when you checkout and are displayed as a line item in your costs.
Can I part ship my order?
Our web ordering system is an automated process and can't force a part shipment on one order. If you would like to place an order for part shipment either enter two orders online or please call our Customer Service Team on 1300 364 722. Depending on the order, additional charges may apply.
When will my delivery arrive?
Delivery times are dependent on the warehouse stock levels. General Delivery Timeframes:
- In stock items – Typically dispatched in 1-2 days
- Low stock/back order/custom order items – We recommend contacting us before ordering any of these items to get a more specific delivery date.
Some products may need to be transferred from an interstate warehouse, which may result in further delays. For large items, once your order is processed you will receive an email notification and call from our delivery team to organise a suitable time for delivery.
How do I obtain the freight cost for my order?
Freight costs can be obtained as follows:
- Add the items you are looking to order into your shopping cart, and select "Checkout." You can then see what the delivery cost is using your default delivery address.
- Alternatively you can contact our Internal Sales Team on 1300 364 722 for further details.
Who will deliver my order?
Your order is delivered to your home or office via our nationwide network. For the delivery of smaller items, we have partnered with a number of logistic companies including and not limited to Australia Post, Couriers Please, Fast Track, TNT and Hunter Express. For larger purchases, we have a dedicated delivery team to deliver your products at a convenient time for you.
I ordered two products online but only received one. Where is the other product?
Don't be alarmed, this happens in a few circumstances as outlined below:
- Item A was in stock in our Melbourne distribution centre but item B in Sydney. In some cases we ship both items from different locations to you to save delivery time or freight cost.
- Item A and B were both out of stock at our distribution centre but item A was in stock with our supplier. In this case we may part-ship directly from our supplier to you. The second item will shipped as soon as the supplier has stock again.
Depending on the shipping destination, some products can arrive quicker than the other in these circumstances.
Can I arrange pick-up for my order online?
As one of Australia’s leading online stores, we make every effort to offer the lowest prices to our customers. All products are available for delivery only.